- Code:International Conference on Collaboration and Ownership in the Digital Economy, Queens College, Cambridge 4 - 6 April 2001
- The O'Reilly Peer-to-Peer and Web Services Conference
- Duke University Conference on the Public Domain Duke Law School 9-11 November, 2001
- Digital Commons Library- Information & Knowledge Pages including papers Presented at "Constituting the Commons: Crafting Sustainable Commons in the New Millenium", the Eighth Conference of the International Association for the Study of Common Property, Bloomington, Indiana, USA, May 31-June 4 2000
- Commercialization of Human Genomics: Consequences for Science and Humanity, Center for Genome Ethics, Law, and Policy Fall Symposium 2002, Duke University School of Law
- Copyright & Culture, MIT Nov 6,2002.The first Forum examined Who Owns Research and Teaching? The second in the series looked at Creativity/Markets/Copyright.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.